I’m on a bit of a quest to “find myself” which has involved quite a few books & tests, as mentioned a few days back in the post about Myers Briggs. Sorry this post doesn’t involve Harry Potter—but I’d still love any comments/messages/etc. about it! (P.S. - Thanks so much to everyone that commented, especially onespeedgreg, your response was really helpful!)
Anyway, this post is about the 5 Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman. I just finished The 5 Love Languages because I didn’t realize there was a Single’s Edition, so I just got that one to read next. I’m not at all religious but this book’s author is so if you are offended by such things, I wouldn’t recommend the book.
I took the test (you don’t need to read the book to get it) & my love language is Quality Time followed by Physical Touch. This explains a lot to me about the way I date. For me, just being around someone means the world to me. I don’t need much else, but if I can’t have that I shut down immediately & run. Alternatively, I tend to express my love with Acts of Service & Gifts because they seem life emotional vulnerable than what I desire.
- sgnihtehtlla reblogged this from language-of-love
- language-of-love reblogged this from baltimore-dating
- sowideasea likes this
- generaldopeness likes this
- suitemilk likes this
- olive-branchh reblogged this from baltimore-dating
- olive-branchh likes this
- dearjuancito answered: seems cool
- tookandbrandybuck likes this
- wolfgardian answered: Physical Touch then Quality time. almost equll.
- sobaltimore likes this
- wolfgardian likes this
- baltimore-dating posted this